3990 West Flagler Street, Suite 103, Miami, Florida 33134.


Click Here for Admission Requirements

Are you thinking about coming to the United States to study?  The U.S. is a great place to learn, and we can help you make your dream of studying in the U.S. come true.  SABER College prides itself on being an international learning community dedicated to educating responsible and productive world citizens.

Our welcoming environment allows students to communicate across different cultures, languages, and nationalities. We focus on helping people obtain student visas, and we are ready to help you with yours. We have been assisting people in getting their student visas for years, and we have helped many students achieve their goal of studying in the United States.


We know that getting a visa can feel daunting, but our certified team of professionals will be there to guide you every step of the way. You can focus on your studies while we focus on the details and paperwork.

Our assisting services include I-20 Form and Student Visa information. Our expert team of certified and friendly professionals will help you. We, at Saber College, serve individual students, traveling groups, business, and high school student groups who would like to come to the US to study.


  • Excellent educational opportunities: The top schools in the world are here, which means if you study in the US, you’re getting an education from some of the best schools in the world.
  • New experiences: The US has a wide variety of cultures and traditions for you to explore; this is your chance to experience something new!
  • Learn English: Studying in an English-speaking country will give you a chance to learn English from native speakers and practice speaking it every day.


As a school, we are SEVP-certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program, administered by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from the Department Of Homeland Security. The program helps ensure that United States schools comply with the full range of requirements for international students.

To be a SEVP-certified school, we must undergo rigorous oversight of all aspects of the program, including immigration compliance and international student services. This means that our school is approved to enroll students with an F-1 student visa and M-1 international students with an I-20, which is a document they need to apply for a student visa.


As an international student, you’ll need to complete the following steps:

  1. Complete all academic requirements for admission to a degree program. This step is handled exclusively by the SABER Admissions Office for students pursuing an associate’s degree program or general education classes.
  2. Prepare proof of financial support. The International Student Services office will need your I-20 Form, which lists your financial resources and course of study. The SABER Admissions Office will issue this form.
  3. As part of your I-20 application, you must submit a completed affidavit of support form with a bank signature or bank letter detailing funding, a government sponsorship letter, or any combination thereof to your I-20 application.Note: Government sponsorship letters must specifically mention SABER College as the designated school for the student, and government sponsorship letters must cover one full year (12 months) of student costs if used as the sole source of funding.
  4. To provide you with your I-20, SABER’s International Student Services department will need a scanned copy of your passport’s data page.  This should include a clear image of your name, date of birth, and passport expiration date. Note that F-1 visa holders must maintain a passport that is at least 6 months from expiration while inside the United States.
  5. For students who are not currently living in the U.S., we must record an address outside of the country, and that address must be the actual physical location of where you will reside. We can eventually send the I-20 to a postal box, but the address we report for your residence must be an actual physical address, not a P.O. Box.
  6. If you are bringing any of your underage children or spouse to the U.S. with you, we need to know so that we can add them to your I-20 application as F-2 dependents. If your dependents are arriving in the U.S. after you have received your I-20, please you will need to complete the “Add New Dependent” form instead.

Once you have completed all five steps and submitted them to our office, we will begin processing your I-20. You will receive an e-mail message asking you to confirm that all the data on your I-20 is accurate. Be sure to double-check details such as the spelling of your name and the accuracy of your date of birth.

You will also be required to provide information for shipping your form I-20.


Saber College advisors are here to help you with the process of studying abroad. Our staff has experience and expertise in international education, and we are happy to assist you in any way. We will do all we can to ensure that your SABER experience will be a positive one.