Tuition Assistance and Payment Options
Your decision to attend a career training program is one that you’ll be making for the rest of your life. That's why you want to ensure you choose the proper schedule; we're here to help!
Asking yourself what kind of healthcare career training program you should attend can be overwhelming. Figuring out which program suits your needs best is just one part of the equation—you also have to figure out how to pay for school.
The good news is that various healthcare career training programs are available, and many offer financial aid options. You can also apply for federal student loans or grants to help pay for school.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Students may pay for classes using installments automatically every month until all fees are paid in full in full before attending the first class. We know that no one wants the added burden of searching out all the payment options available and then weighing them against each other. That’s why we are here to help. We make it easier for you to look at all the different payment options available and decide how to pay for your healthcare career training program.
- Full Tuition: Students may pay their tuition in full before attending the first class. This is an option for students who can afford it and want to pay their entire tuition at once.
- Pro-Rata Tuition: Students may pay their tuition on a pro-rata basis over the length of the program. All fees must have been met in full prior to graduation. This is an option for students who cannot afford to pay their entire tuition at once and would like to spread out payments over time.
- Federal Financial Aid: for those students who qualify.
- Federal Pell Grant: This grant is awarded by the government to undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need and whose family income falls within specific limits set by law. Eligibility requirements include being a U.S citizen or eligible noncitizen, having demonstrated financial need, and meeting specific academic requirements. U.S. Department of Education
- Direct Loan: The Direct Loan Program is a loan program that provides financial aid directly to students enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school to help cover educational expenses such as tuition and fees not covered by other federal student aid programs (such as grants). What is a direct loan?
We understand that paying for your education can be a significant barrier to taking the next step in your career, but we’re here to help.
If tuition is the only reason you are hesitating in taking the next step in bringing your career to the next level, call us today, and we can help you figure out the best way to get the education you need to improve your life. If you are interested in applying for financial aid and scholarships, please contact us. We can help you determine which programs are best for your needs and how to use them.