« Back to Physical Therapist Assistant Program Overview
- Specific cost per credit hour will be provided by the Financial Aid office at the time of college application and is published in the SABER College Catalog. Additional fees include Nonrefundable Registration Fee $100, Nonrefundable Application Fee $50, Entrance Exam Testing Fee $50, Skills Lab Fees $500, Materials and Supplies $300, and Other Costs Fee (Liability Insurance, ID’s, health totes) $300.
- Textbooks: Medical textbooks are expensive but you will use your textbooks throughout the program, clinical education, and after graduation in your work as a PTA. The approximate cost of textbooks for the entire program is $ 827.00. Specific required textbooks are provided on each course syllabus.
- You are required to provide your own transportation to and from clinical education facilities.
- A SABER College uniform must be worn throughout the PTA Program. The cost per uniform is $35.99.
- Students are required to adhere to the dress code regulations at clinical education facilities.
- A criminal background check and drug screen will be required for students entering the PTA Program. The cost of the level 2 background check is $90 and may be done at Fingerprint Technologies located at 5200 SW 8 Street Suite 204-B Coral Gables, FL 33134. The cost of the drug screening is $40 and may be done at Wellness Center of Miami-Dade located at 3990 West Flagler Street, Suite 101 Miami, FL 33134.