- SABER College acknowledges that it sent the Certification and Agreement on 4-13-2020. SABER College intends to use no less than 50% of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to our students.
- Funds were received by the School for the Student Portion of the Grant was $191,384.00 on April 29, 2020
Funds requested by the School for the Institutional Portion of the Grant in the amount of $191,383.00 were received on 5/13/2020.
- Total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1)as of 5/13/2020 is $42,500.00
- Number of students eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 17
- Number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant under Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) is 17
- The school has identified 17 students eligible to receive the grant. Students submitted Letters explaining how they had been affected by COVID-19 and have requested from the school that they be considered for the Grant. SABER College has created a Policy as to how the grants will be given to the eligible students. Eligible students will receive a total of $2,500 for the present ongoing semester. The following semester they will be evaluated again and if still eligible, will receive at least an additional $2,500 depending on the availability of funds and other factors for remaining semesters and/or reviews. SABER College will be disbursing $42,500.00 to the presently eligible students on 5-13-2020