Cares Act Section 18004(a) (1)
45 Day Report on ED-GRANTS-042120-004 Institutional Portion as of 11-06-2020
- SABER College acknowledges that it sent the Certification Agreement of 4-22-2020
- SABER College will spend the institutional portion in expenses related to providing assistance to the students affected by the Covid 19 Virus.
- Funds requested by the School for the Institutional Portion of the Grant in the amount of $191,383.00 were received on 5/13/2020.
- Total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants expenditures to date have been $112,177.
- The School has significantly increased the staff available to help the student’s transition into distance learning and has provided the equipment necessary for the transition.
- Expanded connectivity and training has been provided to the designated staff to be able to deliver said services to the affected students.